Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jane Kaczmarek: 'I Have Two New Hips'


Photo Credits: PR Photos

Jane Kaczmarek has revealed she underwent two hip replacement surgeries while she was playing mom on hit TV comedy "Malcolm In The Middle."

Kaczmarek admits she was crippled with pain when she had the first procedure and immediately regretted not having it sooner.

Speaking on TV show "Access Hollywood Live," she says, "I had had my third baby, I was 47 or 48 and it was time. That's one of the things I'm really eager to talk to people about - go to a doctor if you're having these symptoms. I waited way too long.

"The symptoms I experienced were groin pain and waking up in the middle of the night with incredible pain... I'm taking 20 Advil (painkillers a day), I'm going off to do Malcolm and when I was pregnant with my third baby, I realized (how bad the pain was) because you can't take Advil or anything. Now I have two new hips... They really gave me a new life."

Kaczmarek is now a paid spokesperson for website AnatomyofMovementExperience.com, which recommends doctors and procedures for those suffering joint pain.

Malcolm in the Middle aired from 2000 to 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment